Affiliated to University of Mysore (UOM). Admission is open to students who have passed any one of the following:
- 10+2 examination of PU / CBSE with English as a subject of study.
- 3 years of Diploma. Minimum of 50 percent marks in the final examination.
- Admission is made according to the directives of UOM and Karnataka Government as applicable to each academic year.
There are 2 Internal Assessments (IA) to evaluate the student performance for their academic.
- First IA
- Second IA
- Semester End Exam
- We insist on 100% attendance.
- As per the University directions 75% attendance is compulsory in each subject. Otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to take the examinations. Medical certificate is not considered.
- If candidate has shortage of attendance he/ she will be detained & has to be re-admitted to the same class.